administrative registration and functionality

0 Votes

as the admin -  should an attendee register for the the wrong event or catagory I would like to be able to move attendee registrationwithout having to cancel their original registration.

I would like to be able to register group registration without the requirement of a unique email for each person. (not everyone has an email account). Group registration are not the same as entering guest registrations . usually group registation only have one person as the primary contact

if I register someone and have to update their email and the are already in our contact list -the system should recognize that it is being done in the admin mode and not tell me that it is a duplicate, or at the very least it should only as the verfication question The emails is detected as belonging to ______, Are you sure you want the email address.

if a  payment is incomplete- I should be able to send a Payment Retry.

If payment is by check I should be able to enter the check information when the payment is rec'd in order for the payment to be marked as paid.

as the admin- I should not have to enter discount code- all fees should be available to admin, including early-bird fee.

as admin- I should be able to register mail in registration at early-bird fee without having to change the date (which makes it also available to public)

as admin- need more robust reporting- constant contact still wont't let me have acess to all fields so that I can filter base on what I am looking for. re: filter reports based on their unique questions, filter based on fee catagory.

as admin- I should not redirected to the event landing page- I should be prompted to end the session or be eble to immediatley enter a new registration

if abandoned registration become registered-it should be updated to reflet the date of when the registration actually occured not the original date.

registration list should have a search function

admin should have a snapshot of total revenue on event dashboard without having to download reports.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards

Mylien

4 Comments

Thanks for sharing all of this feedback! We will keep you updated in the Community with changes to the product. 

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More