cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

app

0 Votes

app

I wish your app worked better once someone checks in it doesn't tell me they checked in. what use is that?
5 Comments

Hi @JasonM472 

The Event Check In App will show you who you've already checked in by showing a green checkmark next to the completed user.

Here's an example:

Event.jpg

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New

Very disappointed in your check-in app. Two major problems: 1. Can't see what type of ticket the guest has purchased. For our most recent event, there are three ticket types so this information is mandatory. 2. Guests of purchaser can't check in separately. Busy people don't always arrive together. The fact that there's a separate page for each additional registered guest is also misleading - as a purchaser I assume that the unique bar code will allow my guest to check in individually. #1 absolutely prevented us from using the app. and was a big disappointment and inconvenience.
Status changed to: Closed - Indirectly Fixed