cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

create my own custom theme

create my own custom theme

I would like to create my own custom theme and have it available as a choice for each event I create. I can accomplish that now by copying an event that i have but I find that cumbersome. If I can create my own custom theme for my landing page with my logo, colors, etc, it would make life a little easier. Thank you!
5 Comments
Status changed to: New
Thanks for sharing this idea! You're right, you can create the custom theme and copy it over but I can understand how saving it as a theme would save you some time. Please continue to vote on ideas you would like to see implemented in the future!
Visitor

i am trying to use a picture i own as a background for a custom theme

Can't figure out how to do this

HI @TinaRuggiero

At this time you cannot use the image as the background for the entire form but you could put the image in a block if you needed it to be included. I would suggest matching the color and feel of the landing page as closely as possible to the image in question. 

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes