Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

landing page/ image editor

0 Votes
I could not figure out how to use the landing page. I got no further than attempting to insert an image. I know how to upload an image into Constant Contact but when I tried to insert it it was to big, when I searched for size requirements I could tell others had the same problem but there was no guidance to be found. When I searched how to edit in Constant Contact the directions I found did not match reality. You have a frame established but no means to make an image snap to fit that frame. Resizing the image in your photo editor to 33% and "exporting" it (? save was not an option) made zero change in the image size. Useless the whole idea is useless to me.
4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @CandaceV51 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! Are you having this experience with the background image on your landing page or the logo you have inserted? How large was your original image? Which directions were you following, and at what step did these directions begin not to match the process you were seeing?

Melanie_HSci
Rookie

I have the same issue. The Lead generation landing page only allows to replace the logo and I want to put instead the same header banner I have on my e-mailing. How shoud I do that ? 

Frankie_P

Hi @Melanie_HSci are you trying to add this header banner from your email to your landing page in addition to your logo?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

We have not heard back from either of you for a while so we are closing this thread. If you have further feedback or would like to let us know about a feature request, please create a new feedback post. If you require support, please post on our Get Help board.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More