more items to list

0 Votes
Under one question to be rated on a scale, there should be no limit or at least a higher limit than 10 for the number of items to be listed.
7 Comments
Participant

need more than 10 line items

Thanks, @Lillian for sharing this feedback!

Participant

Need to be able to have more than 10 items when doing rankings...now I must do a paper copy for all or go to 

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Participant
Wish the rating question wasn't limited to 10 items. Would like to see it up to 20 or even unlimited. I'm not able to use CC surveys because of this.
Occasional Participant
Is there a way to go beyond listing just ten items when asking survey respondents to rate multiple items on a scale?
Participant

1.  Allow more than 10 question per section (I want to provide 12 choices rather than the limit of 10)

2.  I would like the option of controlling the bold, italic & underline in the "items to be rated"; having them all bold takes up more room and limits blank space between items.  Would especially like to be able to bold the first word or two (like a category). 

Current Option:  Inspiration - I attend to be inspired and have my battery recharged by being with and hearing from like-minded ministry leaders and other experts in the field.

Desired Option:  Inspiration - I attend to be inspired and have my battery recharged by being with and hearing from like-minded ministry leaders and other experts in the field.

3.  Allow rankings to be limited rather than forcing client to rank all (Ex:  I only want the top 3 choices....don't need the client to rank all 12)...and of course, as above, I need to be able to have 12 to rank rather than just 10.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More