cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

need backdoor to registration form

need backdoor to registration form

The event software used to have a backdoor to the registration form that was open to the sys admin, and ran independently of whether or not registration was closed. I talked to a manager today who confirmed this backdoor broke during a recent upgrade. Please reinstate this backdoor. After registration closes, it's very common for a handful of people to re-register so they can change their payment method from check to credit card. In the past I could give them the override-URL that gave me the registration form despite registration being closed. Now I have to re-open registration to let them re-register themselves. It's a risk to my catering head count numbers to have to open it back up. Please reinstate the sys admin backdoor to the registration form. Thank you. 

2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @HeatherW549,

This is great feedback, I agree. I've opened this up for voting to bring it back.

Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

I thought that we used to be able to do this, and couldn't recently.... now I see that was an "upgrade" I agree, it needs to be brought back