cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

option to Remove add to calendar link from registration page

0 Votes

option to Remove add to calendar link from registration page

The event 'add to calendar' links on the landing and registration pages are pretty useless for online events since they create a calendar event that links back to the registration and not the actual webinar. It causes lots of confusion for people who are relying on their calendar and then on the day of the event they find themselves back at the registration.

How about an option in setting up the event to completely remove 'add to calendar' links? 

2 Comments
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @MikeB82916

Thanks for posting! You can actually turn off the Event Calendar if you want. This is done within your Event dashboard. I included a screenshot of this checkbox below for you!

Add

Does this seem like what are you looking for?

Occasional Contributor

Nope not even close. On the events landing page and on the registration page there is a link on the left side to "Add to Calendar" on the landing page i can remove it on the registration page i cannot. Clicking this link creates a calendar entry with a link that leads back to the event registration. This is very confusing when someone is looking for the online webinar (Webex) and not the registration they have already completed. 

CC-Add-Calendar.PNG