payment receipts

payment receipts

I am stuck in a crack between ConstantContact & WePay--since the registrants for my conference are not forwarding their business offices their payment receipts, and sometimes those payment receipts are blocked by institutional firewalls, as the Registrar, the business office staff from multiple institutuions are asking me to give them payment receipts. THis is a reasonable request but WePay says ConstantContact has to do this, and ConstantContact says WePay has to do this. So I'm out of luck, as are the accounting practices of the institutions my registrants are from. This could easily be solved in 2 ways: 1. by adding a "Send Payment Receipt" akin to "Send Event Confirmation" link from the Registrant Details page; 2. allow the user account to generate payment receipts and forward at will. Thanks!

6 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback. I am sorry to hear you are in the middle of this situation.

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

We are having the same problem now.  There is a feature which should be available when setting up a donation block to enable automatic donor receipts from Wepay, but it is not offered.  We need this feature.  I have used it previously on a different donation collection platform.

It would also be very helpful for donors to have the option to designate honoraria for their donations - "In honor" or "In memory" of someone.