registering additional participants

0 Votes

registering additional participants

It would be nice if on the registration form when they add additional participants that there would be a spot for their email address and that that email address would automatically be added to the contact list as well or have the option to add to the contact list. At this point I just add an open ended question that says Email Address:, though I have to go back through every registration to add the participant email addresses to my contact list.
2 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi Shannon, Thanks for posting this idea. You are using the best workaround currently to collect email addresses for guests but there is one thing I would like to point out.

Constant Contacts permission policies require that everyone you are emailing gives permission for you to email them. Unless the "Email Address" box is optional and you've got a message pointing out the user will be getting future emails from you these contacts aren't allowed to be mailed to inside Constant Contact. You could easily add this message as a text box along with the open ended question! The registrant of your event could use the "Join My List" option if you have chosen to include it but the guests won't see this since they aren't registering themselves. Thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action