cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

registering attendees who don't have email

registering attendees who don't have email

Hi. It would really be helpful if there was a way to register someone who does not have an email address. I realize I could use a temporary email address for them, but this seems like a lot of work when there will be multiple individuals who will be attending our event. Thanks.
5 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

I run events for a PA public school's alumni association, which includes all ages from new grads to older graduates in their 80s. Some of our older alumni are not computer literate, and register via mail-in forms or phone, and they certainly do not use email. 

Yet there seems to be no way to add a registrant without an email. A database which only is email based is severely limiting, and forces one to maintain an excel sheet as well as CRM. 

I've found posts dating back ten years with issues about this subject, and yet it seems nothing is being done. We are currently searching for a new CRM specifically because of this issue. You should not need to maintain a separate list if you are paying for a database. 

I run events for a PA public school's alumni association, which includes all ages from new grads to older graduates in their 80s. Some of our older alumni are not computer literate, and register via mail-in forms or phone, and they certainly do not use email.

Yet there seems to be no way to add a registrant without an email. A database which only is email based is severely limiting, and forces one to maintain an excel sheet as well as CRM.

I've found posts dating back ten years with issues about this subject, and yet it seems nothing is being done. We are currently searching for a new CRM specifically because of this issue. You should not need to maintain a separate list if you are paying for a database.