Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

sharing

0 Votes
It used to be simple to share. Now it's impossible. You always make it worse.
4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @JulieJ67. What were you finding challenging or difficult to accomplish when sharing your email?

JulieJ67
Rookie

off the top of my head

I cannot use more than one photo in a story.

Generally, when I try to change a format issue, I am unable to do so. ie, change background color

Previews do not go to the administrators, I have to copy the link, and then send it thru email.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Clarifying

Hi @JulieJ67. Apologies for the delay in our reply. I'm not sure if you were commenting regarding Facebook/Instagram sharing or another part of the product, such as creating the email within the editor. If you could provide more information and where you are experiencing the issues you brought up previously, we can direct your concerns to the proper area.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see. However, as a follow up, Instagram does allow for multiple photos in a post, not a story. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our system being unable to share to stories.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More