cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

survey greeting

0 Votes

survey greeting

getting a 2,000 character error on my survey greeting but have nowhere near that, unless putting an image in there counts
10 Comments
I am trying to create the greeting page for a survey and I have 1500 characters, but your system won't save it saying that I am over the 2000 character limit. So now I am editing it down, but it still says I am over the character count. I have spent over 45 minutes working on this and it is really becoming an aggravation.
Status changed to: New

Hi @SouthernArizonaRoadrunners

I see you were able to get in touch with support about this issue but we're aware of this happening and working on a resolution. The workaround at this time is to type or paste your content into a plain text format tool, like Notepad. Once you hit the 2000 limit here you will be able to paste into Constant Contact without a problem.

We will keep you updated with the resolution of this issue.

Thanks!

Hi @JennieH37

We're aware of this happening and working to get it resolved. At this time, it's counting the HTML in the character count. Please paste your content into Notepad to remove the formatting and then paste it back in the greeting page to resolve this.

Thanks!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Visitor
Finding surveys is far to complicated.

Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action