your pop-up feedback form

0 Votes
You pop-up questionaire didn't show a 'submit' button or a 'next page' since I was able to see there was 2 pgs of questions. I took a screenshot of the problem if you need to see my view in order to troubleshoot. Kind of like this 'feedback' form...I now see there is only an 'x' in the top, right corner and no 'submit' button. I hope you get this somehow. Sheri ps. since the textbox was highlighted BLUE I took a chance and hit the 'tab' key and the 'submit your feedback' button appeared! Maybe that's where you can fix the other popup problem.
2 Comments
Rob_L
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DeltaPRC 

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry that you were experiencing that defect. The image did not attach so I cannot see exactly what was happening, but I will pass the information along to our developers nonetheless. If you see this message, we would appreciate it if you can try to share the image again. The Help Forums have a function to upload and embed an image in a post, which can be found here:

Insert Image.jpg

Thanks,

Rob L.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More