cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days then reports are purged

90 days then reports are purged

I think that CC should make a more concerted effort to warn users that reports are not kept for longer than 90 days. As a result of not having saved a local copy of the reports to my computer, I don't have a list of customers who have opened my emails.

When I ran into spam complaint trouble recently, CC wanted to me to comply by only using the addresses of users who had opened emails. However I don't have that information so now our entire list is useless!

Can it really be so much trouble to preserver report data for longer than 3 months?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Participating Solution Provider

Re: 90 days then reports are purged

I wonder if it would be outragious to ask to keep the information for a year?

Sincerely,
Ray Higgins
Cybermail Marketing
ray@cybermailmarketing.com
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the feedback. I'll go ahead and pass it on to our developer team. Not sure how soon it could be implemented as it would dramatically affect the way we store email reporting data. But it is something we are aware of.

Thanks

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted

I agree, we've just realized we have lost all the data for campaigns we sent out at the end of last year. I think it's ridiculous number one that the data is purged in such short amount of time and number two, that this isn't CLEARLY noted on the email stats page for every campaign to warn customers. This is a serious inconvenience for us and feel we've been completely blindsided by this issue.