cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOL Not Receiving Properly?

Hello All!

I am a newbie to CC and am attempting to send out my 3rd campaign. My first 2 went amazingly well. but here's my newest problem. I have a friend who is on my test address list (attempting to hit all the biggy domains) who uses AOL. Her first 2 campaigns were received fine, but this time she received the message as a zip file, which she couldn't open. Any thoughts?

I sent it also to Hotmail, private domain, and Charter addresses - all without problems. It seems to be an AOL thing, but can't figure it out. Does someone out there use AOL that knows if they've changed anything recently that would cause this issue?

Thanks for listening!

Kim E.
:?:
4 REPLIES 4
Solution Provider

I noticed on my AOL test account that my recent campaign was "funny."

It did not come across as a zip file -- but it did contain a large blank space in the middle.

I was still researching to see if I could determine what the cause was.

Maybe AOHell is up to its usual funny business.
Occasional Participant

I see that this issue was posted a couple of years ago, but the problem just started for me in the last 2 weeks. I have the same problem. AOL users are getting my emails as a zipped attachment. Constant Contact support says it's an issue originating with AOL but offered no solution. Any thoughts?

Re: Hmmm...price hike

Hi @ChristianeC1

Thanks for posting. We did send a couple of notifications to the email address on file with us about this increase. We know price increases can be difficult -- can you give our billing team a call so they can see what options you have to move forward?

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: Unhappy - Status changed to: Voting Open

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!