cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one have business affiliates in Salzburg, Austria?

I am an American in Austria looking for business contacts on the international market that work with English Speakers.  We provide specialized workshops to meet the needs of business people working in English.
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Participant

Hi, i am working as a projects Manager for Saudi Arabian events management organization. i would be appreciate if you contact me for a long term business relationship via dawla@gulfrose.net Regards, Dawla

Occasional Participant

Hi, i am working as a projects consultant for Saudi Arabian events management organization. i would be appreciate if you contact me for a long term business relationship via dawla@gulfrose.net Regards, Dawla

Occasional Participant

Hi, i am working as a projects consultant for Saudi Arabian events management organization. i would be appreciate if you contact me for a long term business relationship via dawla@gulfrose.net Regards, Dawla

Sorry I do not have affiliates in Austria. However, I am writing you because I am a trainer and seminar speaker and would welcome the opportunity to work with you if you need additional training assistance. Simon Casas simon@simoncasas.com