cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-resizing issue blocks

Occasional Participant

I've tried to search on this issue, and whilst I can see lots of responses regarding different types of blocks seemingly resizing themselves, I'm not that skilled in HTML, and I can't find an answer that works for me. So if you'll bear with me, I'll outline my problem and hope one of you good people can help me, since I'm tearing my hair out here!

I'm using a Newsletters - Business template, with the boxes moved around and rejigged quite a bit, which I amended to my satisfaction. The newsletter went out, and all was well. I then copied the successful email for the next month, but when I came to change the Issue Block (which sits in the top right hand corner of a two column format email), the second column completely resizes to a far skinnier and not very helpful size. The amendments I'm making are simple changing two lines from "September 2008 Issue 104" to "October 2008 Issue 105", but doing that seems to mess up the overall format altogether. I've copied the successful email about five times now, but it still resizes, and I've even cut and paste the HTML from the successful style sheet to a new mail, but to no avail.

Can anyone help me please?
2 REPLIES 2
Solution Provider

I suggest you contact support so they can see the actual code and help you from there.
Occasional Participant

Well actually support got in contact with me without me going to them, which was nice, and the issue has now been sorted. But thanks for taking time to respond Ron.