cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Painting

Dynamic Painting

I am a small painting/remodeling business interested in marketing and need advice, particularly, what do you do to be able to legally email people that you dont know yet advertising your business?

3 REPLIES 3

Dynamic Painting

The rules vary by state. You need to visit your State's website.

Occasional Visitor

Dynamic Painting

Just hung up the phone from Anthony at CC. Says that ALL emails that are sent from CC must be addresses that gave approval to receive that email. Example: if you bought a member email list from an association, those addresses would not be considered as "opted in" to receive email from you (via CC). If any recipient tags your email as "spam", you and CC are subject to sanction. It's a tough position - how do we inform contacts about our sites so that they can "opt in" to receive our eNews, etc? Promotion in trade magazines, trade shows, word of mouth, encourage "tell a friend" feature to those who presently receive your emails and many more. Best wishes for a successful campaign! Blessings

Dynamic Painting

What are you currently doing to advertising? There are now companies that make sure small local businesses can advertise to their local areas for as little as $50 per month. It will give you a strong on-line presence and a great competitive edge. I would love to help you. Here is a brief description of how the technology works: www.productoverview.info Email me at www.localadlinkrep@hotmail.com if you want me to help you get started with some affordable advertising.