cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on the community.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Gail, The format of the community is cumbersome. It is difficult to get an overview of discussions to find a topic that I am interested in.

10 REPLIES 10
Solution Provider

Hello and Welcome Back!

I agree. Before there were so many different forums with lots of different discussions. What happened to them? I think the traditional discussion/forum software application like you had before works great and don't know why you wanted to change. I do like being able to search for members and businesses. And the blog idea might be good. But for just asking questions, the old format was much better. Thank you.

Solution Provider

Hello and Welcome Back!

Having a "traditional" discussion/forum format would have just saved me 10 minutes of trying to find a post I had commented on earlier. I wanted to add another comment, but searched and searched and could not find that post for the longest time. If I could have searched on the posts/comments I had made today, I would have quickly been able to get to it. But your current format does not allow that. This is not a true discussion forum. I want the old format back! Thank you

I agree. Can't find a post i'd commented on and there doesn't appear to be anywhere to look for it. I like the idea of having a discussion forum just think this vehicle is all wrong. thanks

Contributing Developer

Totally agree with the displeasure of this software. I have been trying to help here for a month and its a total pain. (HUGE THUMBS DOWN). Ever wonder why there are so many single post threads or that they die so quickly? You need to make this much easier to use for your customers. The hard core tech people can figure this out. I doubt the newer folks that meet your SMB market can. Here's an idea, take a survey using CC. :-)

Occasional Participant

Well, I thought it was just me who 'couldn't find the forum' despite wasting 10 minutes looking. This is it! I like to browse through forum topics, not just search for stuff, and that doesn't seem to be possible any more. It if is, it's well hidden. And what happened to being able to format posts with paragraphs????? Surely it's not asking too much to be able to split messages into multiple paragraphs? This 'discussion' facility is so clearly designed by programmers, with little or no thought as to how it will be useful to users.

Contributing Developer

Why is it that only the original poster can use the edit tools (bold, lists, etc) can someone turn that on for the follow up posts as well? That really would help in using this forum. Can you imagine only sending out TEXT newsletters? That's what you are giving the community here.

Valued Contributor

Posting here is worse than plain text. In every plain text editor I have ever used, the end of line is always honored.

Contributing Developer

You're right the ANSII standard for ASCII supports CR and LF. Do you think anyone reads these comments? A public acknowledgment would be great once in a while. The forum users need some help to make this place better. CC please listen and turn on the markup for everyone's posts.

Honored Contributor

Wish I could be notified by email when someone responds to my thread or post. It sure would help with the cumbersome navigation we currently have here. It seemed to work for a while but then it was shut off? Is anybody out there?