cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!!

HELP!!!!

Hey All,

I am tryng to get an email campaign out and everytime I get it to start running it stays running, when I click through to it it has the following message

Error Message #9: We were unable to verify your Sender Address. Your campaign has been set back to a Draft status. Please contact customer support for details.

Customer support are not in, does anyone know how to fix this? I would really like to get the campaign out this weekend.

Thanks in advance

Louis
10 REPLIES 10
Participant

HELP!!!!

louis hurst wrote:
Error Message #9: We were unable to verify your Sender Address. Your campaign has been set back to a Draft status. Please contact customer support for details.

Maybe you've already tried this and something is broken. But just to make sure, select your campaign and then click yellow tab "Verify Email Addresses." See that the email address you're sending from is included in the list. If not, follow the 5-step instructions to add it.

Hope this helps. Diane Porter, Birdwatching Dot Com
Occasional Participant

HELP!!!!

I'm having the same problem, can some please help? I need to send my email today, and I'm getting the:: Error Message #9: We were unable to verify your Sender Address. Your campaign has been set back to a Draft status. Please contact customer support for details.

HELP!!!!

I'm also having the same problem.

HELP!!!!

Thanks for looking into it CrystalB :-)
I'll await the fix.
Occasional Participant

HELP!!!!

I'm having the same problem. Glad to hear it's not just me.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

HELP!!!!

I, too, am getting error number 9, and I even went and re-verified my email address. Also, when I go to email support and fill in all the blanks, it comes back with error msg:
'User ID' requires a value.
But there's no place to put in a user id.
And my campaign was to tell my readers about a funeral at 11am Monday. A bit late now....

I first experience this problem 8 hours ago, and it's not fixed yet. My my.

Ken
Ken Lyon
http://gracecollegehill.org/egracenotes.shtml
Occasional Advisor

HELP!!!!

I verified a new email address, changed the email addresses in my campaign to the new address, and triied again, but no luck, still get error 9.

Interestingly, the error msg says that the campaign has been set back to draft status, but that's not true. I now have 4 copies of my campaign all stuck in "running" status.

Ken
Ken Lyon
http://gracecollegehill.org/egracenotes.shtml

HELP!!!!

Hi All,

I too am having the dreaded error message #9 problem.
It's my first campaign and I've already hit the first hitch.
Looks like a system-wide issue given the nuber of posts here. :shock:

The error message said my campaign was back at draft status but the system still lists it as running.

Any help appreciated, Adam.

HELP!!!!

same problem here. signed up yesterday. verified email address.

gone to send newsletter this morning (11am here in the UK) and got error #9, so there goes my plan!

any ideas welcome.