cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the "subject" for my email campaign once it has been completed?

Greetings.
I sent my campaign to myself to see how it would look.
As I was looking at the email, I noticed that the "subject" line of the incoming email was not what I would want it to say.
When I attempted to edit my campaign, I could not find the icon I had previously used when it was a draft.
How do I edit my campaign so that I can change the "subject" line?

Thank you.

jpkccc
3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Advisor

Click on your campaign and make sure it is on draft mode. If it has been scheduled go to "When" and change the schedule to Draft mode. Then you will be able to clicl on the edit mode and edit anything you want on the mail.
Bharat Mansukhani
Flamers Burgers & Chicken
All Star

Re: How do I change the "subject" for my email campaign once it has been completed?

Those directions are very unclear.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: How do I change the "subject" for my email campaign once it has been completed?

The thread you responded to hasn't been updated since 2006.  Our system has had many updates since then.  

Here are the instructions on how to update your subject line as of today.

If you are not in the email anymore:

Go to the Email tab > under My Emails. Click on the name of your email that you want to edit the subject line for. You will then see this:

Edit Subject Line.JPG

You can edit the subject line there.  

If you are in the email still and have saved all your changes, click on the Continue button on the top right. That will bring you to the same page as above.

I hope that helped!