cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inline styles aren't appearing from style code

I've been using the same template and styles for months now. All of a sudden, some of the styles aren't appearing in the source code of my previewed e-mail any more as inline styles imported from my style page within Advanced Editor. What used to work, doesn't work now. I checked my prior emails (same template, same styles) ... and the same problem appears there, even with the original one that I created. I tried creating a new email (using the same code and styles to create the template) and the problem is still there. I've also reviewed the advanced editor's user's guide and there are no clues there. Has anyone else experienced this?
3 REPLIES 3
Solution Provider

No ... but when I converted to the new editor, I did find that I had some "clean-up" to do, to get my campaigns to work correctly (especially for the text version).

I suggest you contact support.
Highlighted
Solution Provider

I work with the advanced editor and something changed very recently (within the last 3 weeks). Suddenly styles applied to div or p tags are ignored. Only styles applied as span or to a table (td) tag appear.

It took me quite some time to figure out why templates that have worked for months suddenly appeared without formatting. I sent myself a test e-mail and looked at the source code, sure enough, all styles applied to div or p tags have not formatting instructions.... I hope this will be fixed again soon.
Experience is something you get right after you needed it.
Solution Provider

Don't "hope" report this issue to support!