Occasional Participant
MattLeBlancArt

Newsletter on my website

Hey there,
I just joined CC and have to say that it's amazing so far. Very user friendly and I can really see the potential of this tool. Anyways, I'm using a template to create my first newsletter. So far so good. I wonder if there's an option to export the email to an HTML file so I can post that newsletter directly on my site when it's all done.
Thanks in advance !!

Matt
Solution Provider
DadBlaze

Newsletter on my website

There have been several posts in the forum (especially see the last one in the above thread) on how to do this (and if you look at our archive, you'll see that is just what we do).

But, don't forget, CC now has an "Archive" option (Email tab) that will allow you to have web access to your campaigns, without the need to put them on your own server.
Participant
DaveTheFox

Newsletter on my website

Matt,

Like Dad days, it can be done with the copying of your html code and pasting on your website. We do it with the small tweeks needed (see the previous posts and directions) and it works great. To view our archived newsletters, visit www.foxblocks.com/news_and_events/.

Best wishes,
Occasional Participant
MattLeBlancArt

Newsletter on my website

This is great stuff guys. :smileyhappy:
Thanks a lot !!
Matt

Participant
DaveTheFox

Newsletter on my website

Ron,

Does CC offer a PDF option for printing archived newsletters? We feature a contractor (customer) of the month and one of them asked if I could send them a PDF of our newsletter for that month. Maybe with the archive email feature within CC? Which we just signed up for?

thx
Solution Provider
DadBlaze

Newsletter on my website

That I am aware of, there is no PDF option.

Of course, you can always use Adobe Acrobat, and have it convert the web page to a PDF. (Or if you don't have Acrobat, send me the link, and I can create one for you.)