cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No where to report problems

Occasional Participant

There is a problem with the edit feature of the emails and you can't even send a support email due to this issue too. There needs to be a place here where you can contact someone in support when there is major problems after hours. I have spend the last 20 minutes looking and I can't find anything. I feel very frustrated and helpless as I have to get this email out and I am stuck.
3 REPLIES 3

I have to cancel my account. I should be able to cancel my account at my convenience on line. I should not have to call customer service at their convenience. This is BS.
Valued Contributor

I think this is a farily common business practice. While I agree, it would be nice to cancel online, just as you can do virtually every other transaction online I believe that companies want to find out why your cancelling, and if there is a problem, have an opportunity to correct it.

Richard
Solution Provider

PChing wrote:
There is a problem with the edit feature of the emails and you can't even send a support email due to this issue too. There needs to be a place here where you can contact someone in support when there is major problems after hours. I have spend the last 20 minutes looking and I can't find anything. I feel very frustrated and helpless as I have to get this email out and I am stuck.

I went to the "Help & Support" tab, and right there on the main page (you need to scroll down) it says:
Email - which links to: http://constantcontact.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/constantcontact.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php