cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open rates?

Participant

Open rates?

Hello, I create a bi-monthly newsletter for a music promotion company. We just started a few months ago and have almost 350 contacts (trying to add more). Right now our open rate averages about 50%. I know it's hard to judge, but I was just curious what a desirable/acceptable open rate would be?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Valued Contributor

Open rates?

I suppose the desirable open rate is 100%. But what is acceptable. I think that is very dependent on what your goals are.

One of our lists (a list of customers who have not recently purchased) yields us a very low open rates. However, we do obtain sales from that list each month, and we feel it is worthwhile to continue tapping that list.

tagevers wrote:
Hello, I create a bi-monthly newsletter for a music promotion company. We just started a few months ago and have almost 350 contacts (trying to add more). Right now our open rate averages about 50%. I know it's hard to judge, but I was just curious what a desirable/acceptable open rate would be?

Thanks!

Open rates?

Our open rate stands on 20%.

We have 3000 subscribers in out list and we are also curious to know what is the average open rate for other members in htis community.

We are in the Art industry.

Valued Contributor

Open rates?

Depending on which list we use and what we are offering, from 10% to 60%

We are in the Arts industry

Richard
Occasional Advisor

Open rates?

I just sent my first e-mail newsletter on Tuesday (2 days before Thanksgiving) and I already gotr a 57.1% open rate. More will be opened when the recipients return to work.