cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal currency problem

All Star

Paypal currency problem

Hi,
I have just started to use Constant Contact and am really impressed with how simple most things are and am looking forward to sending out my first email and survey.

I am sure that I will come up with more questions as time goes on and appreciate the webinars and the forum, but this question doesn't seem to be answered anywhere though I'm sure there must be others who have run into this difficulty.

I wanted to add a donation button onto my first email and we have a paypal account so I thought it would be pretty simple, but in the drop-down list of currencies available, I don't see Australian dollars (AUD). There are US Dollars, Euros, British pounds and Japanese Yen but no AUD though we have always traded on paypal using Australian dollars.

Has anyone got an answer that could help here?

Thanks so much,
Meryl

Meryl Dorey,
President
Australian Vaccination Network
Enabling Australians to make informed health choices
Editor
Informed Voice Magazine
Your Health - Your Rights - Your Options
PO Box 177
BANGALOW NSW 2479
Phone: (61 +2) 02 6687 1699
FAX (61 +2) 02 6687 2032
meryl@avn.org.au
www.avn.org.au
2 REPLIES 2
Solution Provider

Paypal currency problem

Put in the donation button, and choose US dollars.

Once it has been added to the block, then choose the Code View button.

Scroll down in the code until you see the line that has "https://www.paypal.com" in it. On that line, scroll to the right, until you see "currency_code=USD" - just change the USD to AUD, then choose the "Update & Close" button -- and once you save your campaign, you should be all set.

All Star

Paypal currency problem

Dear Ron,

Thank you so much for your VERY quick response. I am really grateful for your help with this. I knew there had to be a way (I hoped it would be simpler...:? ) And even though I am a code-a-phobic, I think I can handle this! LOL

All the best,
Meryl

Meryl Dorey,
President
Australian Vaccination Network
Enabling Australians to make informed health choices
Editor
Informed Voice Magazine
Your Health - Your Rights - Your Options
PO Box 177
BANGALOW NSW 2479
Phone: (61 +2) 02 6687 1699