cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Use of CC

Personal Use of CC

Besides being a great tool for keeping in touch with customers, I'm finding different ways to use Constant Contact to help me in my life away from work. I use it keep baseball team parents aware of schedule changes, as invitations to parties, notices of job changes, etc.

Anyone else out there finding the value of CC in running their day to day lives? Would love to hear how others are using it!
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Participant

Personal Use of CC

I use it a lot for telling friends/family about upcoming dance performances. It's great, and I can easily look at the opens and see who is REALLY my friend. =)

Keep up the good work!
Occasional Participant

Personal Use of CC

Great ideas...I never actually thought of using it for anything besides my business...LOL
Occasional Participant

Personal Use of CC

I use it for my family's cards: birthdays, anniversaries, etc. It's awesome... I can create the "card" and then schedule it to go out on the particular day. I feel like an "infomercial"... I can "set it and forget it!!!" :lol: :lol:

Judy :-)
Occasional Participant

Personal Use of CC

Absolutely!! I send a little newsletter to the family letting them know how things are going, with pictures of the kids; they love to stay up to date. I've used it for party invitations and thank you for various functions.

I'm also using it for a couple PTA committees I'm on this year and it's working great.

Sherri Tjemmes
SchoolPals
"Your friend in fundraising!"
1-877-526-8464