cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about frequency of emails

Hi, I'm a National Guild of Hypnotists Trainier in Pennsylvania and I teach a Hypnosis Certification Course twice a year.
It's an 18 week course and during the weeks prior to the class I feel I need to send out more emails. In your experience, how many emails is too many?
Thanks in advance,
Wendy Merron
http://www.WendyMerron.com

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

The frequency of mails would depend on the following: a) Do you keep in touch with your audience through the year? If yes, then 3 mails before the course well spaced out with incremental content and value should be fine. b) What is your open rate and spam complaint rate? if your open rate is below 10% and if you get more than 4 spam complaints for each mailer, you may want to keep your mailings less than 3. c) How many of these recipients visit your website or connected to you in any other way? If they are, then higher number of mailers could work to catch all those who may have missed your mail. I think making exclusive (mail only) promotional offer for your courses will get you better results. take care, raj rao Business Head - Astrolife.com