cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Networking for Constant Contact Emails

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Does anyone know how to configure your emails so that they can be shared via facebook?

6 REPLIES 6
Solution Provider

I simply save them as a web page, and then post a link on my Facebook page (or on a Group page).

Occasional Advisor

great tip. thanks

Solution Provider

Great tip by DadBlaze, that's exactly what I do. Another great tip I use is to post my status on Facebook as "Eric is finishing up his e-newsletter. Sign up here" with the link to my Constant Contact signup form. Between all my social networking sites I am active on (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) I usually get 5 new subscribers on average per month when I do this.

DadBlaze, How do we get the newsletter web URL to paste into Facebook?

Participant

@DadBlaze: Great answer, and you are a great help always, but could you perhaps LINK your replies so that a word like "simply" doesn't cause great teeth-gnashing on this end? (as in "I simply save them as a web page"...gimme a link to HOW to save an email as a web page, please please) But I love you anyway, don't change a hair on that head for me!

Solution Provider

@Kathleen -- sorry if my comment was cryptic. In the old forum, the instructions for saving a campaign were available via the link: http://community.constantcontact.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5333#5333 However, the related article on the new forum seems to be missing. I have sent off an email to "those that should know" and as soon as I hear from them, I will repost that link.