cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Reminder Options

Solution Provider

Survey Reminder Options

I have implemented a few surveys for my clients, and love the ease of using the feature. However, when it's time to send a reminder to those who have not yet participated in the survey, I'm not given the option to modify the reminder text. I found out that all the system does is send out a duplicate of the original survey invite e-mail--including the subject line.

What I'd love to do is be able to modify the reminder text. For example, I'd love to be able to say something like, "Don't forget to take the survey" or "You only have three days left to participate in our survey" or "We haven't yet heard from you...and we value your opinion!"
1 REPLY
Solution Provider

Survey Reminder Options

I always suggest that you submit all product enhancement requests on this form, in addition to posting them here.

This way, your ideas are sent to development, and it does not require them to come here to get them!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!