cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to use my own template

I've created a template for a client and wish to continue using that, rather than the ones provided by Constant Contact. How do I do that? I can't see a choice in the "email campaigns" tab section.
3 REPLIES 3
Solution Provider

Kerry Robin wrote:
I've created a template for a client and wish to continue using that, rather than the ones provided by Constant Contact. How do I do that? I can't see a choice in the "email campaigns" tab section.

You can upload your own "design" by selecting "Custom" as your template for your campaign and pasting the code into the Advanced Editor.

However, the newsletter must be complete -- it cannot be a template that a customer of yours fills out, unless the template is designed by CC.

http://www.constantcontact.com/services/custom-email-templates.jsp

I suggest you contact them if this is service you wish to provide.

Occasional Visitor

Re: Want to use my own template

Hello, I have the same question. Is the answer provided still true? I'd like to upload a custom template for other members of my staff to fill out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Want to use my own template

Hi Jenny,

The above is still true.  If you want to have a custom template, you would have to upload your own html into the Advanced Editor.  When you do this, you would need to still upload html for each email. This does not put it in our WYSIWYG template editor.  You can always create your own template by customizing one of ours and then making copies of it for future emails.  Or our Custom Services Team can make a custom template for you in your account for a fee. 

Here is a link to our Custom Services available for you.  Any questions, just ask!