cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are we forced to pay another company to make wysiwyg templates?

Highlighted

We are web developers. We made our own email layout. We have read the advanced editor manual. We understand Constant Contact tags. So why, oh why, are we not given the ability to save our layout as a wysiwyg template that our non-technical marketing folks can edit? I don't mind paying people $600 to do work... except when I could easily do that work myself. Is the template service company owned by the brother-in-law of the Constant Contact CEO or something?

If we switch to ExactTarget in 3 months, which now seems possible, we will list this as the reason for leaving Constant Contact.

2 REPLIES 2

Good question, I would love to know the answer. Also I can't quite understand why charging another $15 a month for survey service. I know others out there that are just as good and also allow you to develop your own template.

Solution Provider

I agree. We should be able to make our own templates. I was shocked to find that I could not do so. Now I have to explain to a client why I as a partner cannot provide him with a template to meet his needs.