cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change color for hyperlink

Participant

Perhaps someone can help me out here. I have a lot of images that link to websites. When the viewer has images turned off so they can just see the alternate text, the links show up as blue. The blue links on a brown background is really annoying for the viewer... how can I change the color of these hyperlinks?

6 REPLIES 6
Solution Provider

You can use the same technique that is described in FAQ 2887.

Another easy way is to highlight and change half of your hyperlink at a time. Breaking this down to two separate steps seems to overcome the glitch. That way you're not having to mess with html code!
Participant

I know how to do it for links, but I'm talking about the images that are linked. I see that the edit menu on the left has an "edit style sheet" option. Is there anything I can change in there?
Solution Provider

A hyperlink, is a hyperlink -- it is not specific for the image.
Occasional Advisor

Just tried to Click in the FAQ 2887 but got: Permission Denied This answer is no longer available. I too have used the highlight half the link at a time method to change the color of Hyperlinks and it does seem to work - But time consuming. Has anyone else experienced a glitch with the text box, for style and or font size? It keeps going back to what 'It' wants not what I have put on the page. Or Size. 'It' will say it is font 10pt when it clearly is 14pt... I have reported this to CC but they seem to never have experienced it...

CTCT Employee

Hi All,

FAQ 2887 is outdated and is no longer online.

To learn more about formatting links, please take a look at the following FAQs:
FAQ 1347: Changing a link font, style, or color
FAQ 3574: Unable to change the color of a link Hope this helps!