cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customers are currently being directed to the wrong department when calling into Support. We are working on this issue and will update you as soon as we know more.

Add a Trackable Coupon to an Email Created with the Third Generation Editor [Discussion]

Coupons are an enticing way to generate sales when business is slow, you have overstock, or when you're trying to attract seasonal customers away from your competitors.

All you have to do is drag a Coupon block into your email to get started. Your contacts receive an email with an offer that they can claim by entering their email address and then redeem at the point of sale (POS).

Interested to learn how you can add a trackable coupon in an email? Learn more in our Knowledge Base. If you have any questions, ask below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

2 Comments
wenanne
Not applicable
Question- . How do I add each unique coupon codes to my website so each customer can redeem them on my website? Is there a trick? I just sent 3300 emails with unique coupon codes and NON of them will work on my site ... EEK. Thanks for the help ASAP, Wendy
CTCT Employee

Hello Wenanne! We have a few ways to redeem your coupons. We have a great mobile app which includes a coupon redemption feature to automatically update your coupon’s reporting in your account. If you were looking to add your coupon codes to a point of sales system this would need to be done manually. All of the unique codes will be found on your coupon’s reporting page and this information can even be exported into a spread sheet with your contacts information and their unique code as well.