cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a Trackable Coupon to an Email Created with the Third Generation Editor [Discussion]

Coupons are an enticing way to generate sales when business is slow, you have overstock, or when you're trying to attract seasonal customers away from your competitors.

All you have to do is drag a Coupon block into your email to get started. Your contacts receive an email with an offer that they can claim by entering their email address and then redeem at the point of sale (POS).

Interested to learn how you can add a trackable coupon in an email? Learn more in our Knowledge Base. If you have any questions, ask below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

6 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hello @DavidA719,

The tool is designed to work by updating a database inside your constant contact account, or by integrating directly with a Point of sale system.  It seems that if you're sending out coupons for others, it would be difficult to get them proper access to your account, and I doubt they would want to grant you the needed access to their point of sale system.  In short, it's possible to make this work, but it would require a lot of trust and cooperation between the two groups, and is likely only viable if they are planning on repeatedly doing the same kinds of advertisements in the future.