cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add an Eventbrite Event to an Email Created with the Third-Generation Editor [Discussion]

Using Eventbrite to create your events? Drag an Eventbrite block into your email to promote your event to your existing contacts or send targeted emails to your Eventbrite contacts. Once your Eventbrite account is synced, all you have to do is choose your event and then send your email.

Interested in learning more? Visit our Knowledge Base to add an EventBrite block today! If you have any questions ask us below.

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

8 Comments
All Star

Does click rate no longer (never?) counts links to Eventbrite? I was troubled by our 0% click rate, but noticed an increase of RSVPs, and several event participants told me they clicked on the link to Eventbrite and registered for the event.

CTCT Employee

Hello @ISPTSA-News,

Thank you for coming to the community with your questions!  I'm not seeing other reports of those links not tracking correctly, but we'd be happy to look into it further and figure out why that reporting seems inaccurate.  If you send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, and the email that has the incorrect reporting, we'll help as best we can.

All Star

Hello @Aaron_H,

Thank you for your reply and the helpful social_support@ -- the URL we included was a tracking link so it wasn't counted correctly. Our fault, oops! Will make sure to include direct Eventbrite links from now on.

Thanks again!

CTCT Employee

Hello @ISPTSA-News

Glad we could help! Please feel free to reach back out to us if you have any more questions. 

Have a great day!

Occasional Visitor

Is it possible to change the button text on an Eventbrite block from, what I think is the default, "Tickets" to something else such as "Register"?

Thanks!