cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Create a Shoppable Landing Page to Sell Goods and Services [Discussion]

Though having a full website is nice, you don't need one to sell goods and services when you can use a simple landing page instead. Even if you do have a website, a landing page is a really nimble way to sell things with customized content for a specific audience. Our Shoppable Landing Page lets you customize your branding, choose the items you want to sell, customize the page's URL and share it in an emailon social media, or in a social ad, and then track how the landing page is performing.

Visit our Knowledge Base to learn more about how shoppable landing pages can help your business. Let us know if you have any questions below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and reading.