cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

LEARN MORE: Automatically Resend an Email to Contacts That Did Not Open

Contacts don't open emails for a variety of reasons: they're too busy, your email got buried on a busy mailing day, or they might not find your subject line that interesting. The good news is that you can set your email to automatically resend to the contacts who didn't open it the first time, and tweak your subject line for them, too.

Interested? Click here to view the full article on our Knowledge Base!

Questions? Ask below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and reading.

35 Comments
Occasional Contributor

Oh, never mind. I missed the step of copying the campaign first. I will try again.

Great @MargieW

Please let us know if making a copy helps, or if there is anything else in your account we can assist with!

Occasional Contributor

Yes, that worked.

CTCT Employee

@MargieW

Awesome! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions. We are happy to help!

Occasional Participant

Any chance this will be updated soon to be able to choose a time on the day it resends? For example, I do the first send on a morning, but the resend day gets better results in the afternoon.

edit: It's not working. I got this error: "We couldn't schedule your resend email"