cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEARN MORE: Automatically Resend an Email to Contacts That Did Not Open

Contacts don't open emails for a variety of reasons: they're too busy, your email got buried on a busy mailing day, or they might not find your subject line that interesting. The good news is that you can set your email to automatically resend to the contacts who didn't open it the first time, and tweak your subject line for them, too.

Interested? Click here to view the full article on our Knowledge Base!

Questions? Ask below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and reading.

35 Comments

Hi CC Team, 

Is it possible to set up automated re-send to non-openers on autoresponder emails? 

Many thanks,

Jada

Marketing Advisor

Hi @JadaT68

Thank you for reaching out to us! At this time, being able to resend to non openers is not available when creating an autoresponder series. I can definitely submit your feedback to our developers to let them know that you are interested in this feature.

All Star

We are a religious organization, and it seems that our office person is receiving a test email every time we do a resend to those that have not yet read the email. Is there a way to prevent the test from sending or from removing her email address for the test? I've researched options and so far I haevn't been able to figure this out on my own, thanks! 

CTCT Employee

Hi @SusanC13

It's great to see you in the Community and I'm happy to help you today! I'd like to ask a couple questions. 

• Is your office person receiving the "your campaign has been sent notification" or are they receiving the test emails for the account?
  • Have you checked the user email in the My account section? If their emails is listed there, you will want to change it. You can also remove the email in the My Settings page if you aren't going to use it in the future. Click here for instructions for updating the account email address. 

Thanks again for reaching out the in the Community!

Alex S. 

All Star

We don't see the resend to non-openers button.  How come?  We would like this option very much.

Kevin