Slowness navigating the website and delays sending campaigns

LEARN MORE: Create a Facebook Lead Ad

Nick_S
Administrator

We've integrated with Facebook to make it easy for you to create targeted Facebook Lead Ads that collect sign-ups to a list in your Constant Contact account. When Facebook users click on your ad, they're presented with a sign-up form that's pre-filled with contact information that they've publicly shared on Facebook. The ad and the sign-up form are fully customizable, and you can target the ad both to the demographics that matter the most to your organization, and to a population of users who are interested in the type of goods and services you provide.

Do you want to learn more? Click here to learn more about Facebook Lead Ads in our Knowledge Base.

Have any questions? Please let us know below!

2 Comments
JoshS8245
Rookie

Hi Nick,

I linked Constant Contact to my Facebook Sync, but it does not appear that my welcome email is automatically sending. The ad was originally setup on facebook, not through your platform. Will the welcome email still work?

Thanks,

- Ilan

Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JoshS8245

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! If the ad was not originally set up through our platform I do not believe the Welcome Email will send automatically. Are you manually uploading a list of contacts in your database that come through your Facebook ad, or are they automatically being imported when they sign up?  I would love to do further research on this for you to make sure I am giving you correct information. Please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com your username, a reference to this post, and an example of a contact that was added through your Facebook ad so we can take a look. Thank you! 

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article