cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEARN MORE: Use an Email Template That Looks Like a Text Message

If the usual email formats seem a bit too stiff and formal, you can keep it casual with our Text Message Template. Conversations are a natural way to share information. By simulating a text message conversation, you can resonate with an up-and-coming digital culture. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, after all.

Sounds pretty cool, no? Click here to see what it looks like in our Knowledge Base.

Any questions? Ideas for other templates? Reply below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

4 Comments
Heidi
Not applicable

How come my emoji box in not in color? When I created the new campaign, all the emoji's are gray instead of colored.

CTCT Employee

Hello Heidi, 

Thanks for joining us in the Community! We certainly understand that these emojis look better in color. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Could you email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with which email client(Outlook, Gmail etc.) you are using, which emojis you are trying to use and with any screenshots you are able to provide. 

Scruples Beauty
Not applicable

I have put together a nice text email, but can't find the tab to delete the emoji box now that I am done with it.

Help?

CTCT Employee

Hello Scruples Beauty,

If you hover over that block you should see a gear icon to the right of it.  Click the gear, and then the trash-can, and it should delete the section for you.

Delete emoji section.PNG