cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEARN MORE: Using Click Segmentation in an Email

Your click report is a powerful tool that tells you which of your contacts are engaging with your email, but do you know how to use the information when you send an email? When you set up click segmentation in your email, every time a contact clicks a link, a button, or a clickable image in your email, they're automatically added to a list of your choosing. You can either use the list for future emails or take immediate action using an Autoresponder series to interact with your contacts when they engage with you.

Sounds pretty cool, right? Click here to view the full article on our Knowledge Base.

You got questions? We got answers! Ask below.

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

9 Comments

Tagging doesn't help this situation as click segmentation in each email uses email lists and not tags (unless Constant Contact wants to re-program that).  But my question is, is there any rhyme or reason to the order of the lists in click segmentation when creating links in an email?  If I know that, I'll be able to function much better.

Hi @MattG8540 

Sorry to hear our previous suggestion of using tags does not accomplish exactly what you are looking for. As for our click segmentation feature, lists under this feature are ordered by the date they were created. Having these lists be alphabetical is feedback we have submitted in your account to our developers. 

Thank you.  Understanding that the lists are ordered by date created is extremely helpful and will be useful until the developers update them in ABC.

Hi @MattG8540 

You're very welcome! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.