cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

LEARN MORE: Using an Autoresponder Series

Taking the time to set up a series of automated emails saves you time in the long run and helps you stay engaged with your contacts over time. It may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be! First, take a look at your current email habits. If you find yourself sending the same email (or emails) over and over again to new contacts, an Autoresponder Series can help you.

Interested in automating your emails? Click here to view the full article in our Knowledge Base.

If you have questions, we have answers. Ask below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and recording a weekly podcast!

10 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hi @PSCC_BCS,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. That is a great question! Unfortunately, at this time, it is not possible to have the autoresponders trigger to tags. We do appreciate the suggestion and I have submitted this request in to our developers for review. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but please let us know if you need assistance with anything else and feel free to send us feedback or suggestions regarding our product! Thank you!

Visitor

how do I cancel autoresponder??  I do not want to delete the email I created and I tried to copy it but wouldn't let me?  thank you sharon

CTCT Employee

Hi @KristyC441

I'm glad to help you with your question regarding Autoresponders. I'd like to get more information from you. Could you provide us with more clarification about what you meant by cancelling an Autoresponder? Were you looking to recreate an Autoresponder email as a regular email? At this time, the email would have to be manually recreated in our product as we do not have a way to transfer the email from an Autoresponder to a regular email.

If this is not what you were looking to accomplish, please let us know and we'll be happy to further assist.

Occasional Visitor

Is there a way to remove a single contact from the que? I have an autoresponder set up for an event and would like to remove them from the promotion list where they would stop receiving the "Please Register" messages and move to a different sequence of "Don't Forget" messages.

Thanks!

CTCT Employee

Hello @DavidM72879,

That's a great question!  When the autoresponder tries to send to someone, it checks one more time to make sure that they aren't unsubscribed, and that they are still in the same list.  If you remove a contact from all of the lists associated with that autoresponder, they will stop receiving the campaigns that were queued for them.