cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEARN MORE: Using an Autoresponder Series

Taking the time to set up a series of automated emails saves you time in the long run and helps you stay engaged with your contacts over time. It may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be! First, take a look at your current email habits. If you find yourself sending the same email (or emails) over and over again to new contacts, an Autoresponder Series can help you.

Interested in automating your emails? Click here to view the full article in our Knowledge Base.

If you have questions, we have answers. Ask below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and reading.

12 Comments

I want to set up an autoresponder to send an email when someone clicks a link in another email. How can I do that? I'm very confused about the 'trigger email'; I don't want to send the same initial email out twice in order to start the series. 

Thank you!

CTCT Employee

Hello @PDXFederation,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand that the initial setup of an automation series can be a little confusing, especially when selecting a trigger for the series. You can in fact select a specific link from an email as a trigger for your series.

For more information on this I'd recommend checking out our article on creating an automated series. The particular section you're looking for is under: Contacts Engage With an Email > Steps 8 - 10.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this thread or create a new one and we'd be happy to assist.