cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Overview: Sending an Automated Email Series

With Constant Contact, there are many types of automated emails you can send, helping to save you time in the long run and stay engaged with your contacts. In addition to setting up an Automated Email Series to welcome new contacts who join your list, you can also automatically send a series of relevant, timely follow-up emails to contacts when they open or click through a specific email. Because your contacts must sign up to your list or engage with an email in order to "trigger" the automated series, they've already shown interest in your business or a specific topic and are more likely to engage with similar content.

Read on to learn more about sending an automated email series.

If you have a question, let us know below!

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and reading.

16 Comments

Is there a way to do a resend to non-openers in an automated email series? For example, if only 1/3 opened email/step 4, can I set it up to resend email/step 4 to the other 2/3?

Hi @ACBL 

I can understand how helpful a resend tool like this would be for your automated series. I apologize at this time this is not an available feature. It is however a feature request I have submitted in your account to our Product Team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Hi. I’m a northern Calif realtor and have seen some peers market statistic reports with professional branding. 

I have no idea how to pull those stats from MLS, format or import to a newsletter. Can someone consult to assist? 

I am not a tech wizard and will gladly pay for assistance.

-Geoff

Hi @GeoffD883 I apologize we do not have any tools or suggestions on how to export your stats from this outside program. We can however assist with inserting this export in your campaign. In fact documents can be inserted as a text link, button, or a clickable image. If this export is saved as a PDF, you can even create an email directly from your PDF.

Frequent Visitor

I would like to completely delete some automated e-mails but I only get to disable them.

I like keeping my folders clean to avoid confusion.

P.S.: I cant archive them either.