cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Memorial Day: In recognition of the Memorial Day holiday, our Support office will be will be closed on Monday, May 29th.

3GE Video Block

CTCT Employee

Videos can be a great addition to your emails. Did you know that emails with a video receive a 300 percent higher click-through rate than those without? You can use a video to promote, educate, or entertain your readers. Now, with the third-generation editor, you can easily include a YouTube video in your campaigns!

Here are the simple steps to add a video into your campaign:

1. Click and drag the Video block under the Build element and place it into your campaign
  2. Click on the video block and then click Edit
  3. Copy and paste the URL for your Youtube video into the space provided. You will then see a preview of your video below. Click Insert.
  4. Once you have inserted the video, you can resize the thumbnail of the video by hovering over the thumbnail and using the double-sided arrow to adjust the sizing to your liking.

Just like the other blocks in the third-generation editor, you can stack the blocks like the image below. I used the Video, Text and Image blocks to create this.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Let us know what types of videos you will be sharing with your readers.  

Caitlin_M

I've been working at Constant Contact since October 2015. I love being able to assist our customers through phone support, social media, and also here in the Community. Outside of work, I like to read, explore new food places, and plan my next adventure.

2 Comments
Roger Amanna
N/A

Hi Caitlin! Is there any way we could add videos that are not from youtube?

CTCT Employee

Hello! Thank you for your interest in this post. You can add videos from Youtube or Vimeo. We would be happy to track your feedback if you would like to email us your username at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.