cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Adding Multiple Users To Your Account

Advisor

UpdatedMarch 2018

Many account owners find the need to give others access to their Constant Contact account, however some may be afraid to give full access to personal and/or sensitive information stored within the account. Fear no more! It is now possible for you to create additional user log-ins for your account with varying levels of access and provide them with their own login credentials.

You can assign a role to your additional users to restrict their access in the account while allowing them to contribute to the campaign.  The roles available for your account are:

There are different ways each user will be limited depends on the assigned role. If you're not sure which role to assign to someone, check out what an Account Manager can do, and what a Campaign Creator can do.

The number of additional users available depends on your pricing package. See how many users you can add by going to the upper right corner of your screen and clicking the Profile Icon and then Plans & Pricing.

As an account owner, you can add additional users to your account, edit the user information, and deactivate users that no longer need access (they can be reactivated later).   Here is how:

1. Click the Profile Icon and then My Account.
    NewMyAccount_MyAccount.png
  2.  On the right-hand side, click "Add Users" or “Manage Users” in the Account User section depending on what you want to do..
    Add users
  3.  Fill out the required fields for the new user, including selecting their role, then click Save.
    MY account

Now you have multiple people able to use your account but without you having to give out your login credentials.  

Eric_G

85 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hi there RobynnF0,

Thank you for your question.

We're in the process of rolling out this valuable feature to our customers. I looked into your account and did some research and was able to contact a member of our team that will be reaching out to you to discuss this option further when it becomes available soon. 

In the meantime, thank you for your patience on this matter and welcome to Constant Contact! 

Please visit our Introduction Page and introduce yourself and your goals to The Community 

Please be sure to visit our Critique My Campaign section in the The Community to get and give feedback on campaigns.

If you need anything, please feel free to reach out here!

Frequent Visitor
I added new users on a different account earlier today, but now don't find the "add user" option on the My Account page for a second account I manage.
CTCT Employee

Hi there, 

If you are not seeing the Add User button there is a good  chance that the username you logged in with is already a secondary user, and not the account owner. Please review this post for information on setting up Multi Users.

However, if you still are not seeing the Add New User button, please email us at social_support@constantcontact.com with the username for that account and we'll look into it further. 

Hope that helps, 

One of the accounts now has that option, one does not, so I've emailed.

Occasional Advisor

You finally added the ability to add additional users under the main account and that's been very helpful. I appreciarte it. I am currently signed in to CC under one of the additional acounts, however on this forum it appears I am someone named TomR839, when in fact I am not. Could you please fix that so I appear to be who I actually am logged in as?