cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Adding Multiple Users To Your Account

Advisor

UpdatedMarch 2018

Many account owners find the need to give others access to their Constant Contact account, however some may be afraid to give full access to personal and/or sensitive information stored within the account. Fear no more! It is now possible for you to create additional user log-ins for your account with varying levels of access and provide them with their own login credentials.

You can assign a role to your additional users to restrict their access in the account while allowing them to contribute to the campaign.  The roles available for your account are:

There are different ways each user will be limited depends on the assigned role. If you're not sure which role to assign to someone, check out what an Account Manager can do, and what a Campaign Creator can do.

The number of additional users available depends on your pricing package. See how many users you can add by going to the upper right corner of your screen and clicking the Profile Icon and then Plans & Pricing.

As an account owner, you can add additional users to your account, edit the user information, and deactivate users that no longer need access (they can be reactivated later).   Here is how:

1. Click the Profile Icon and then My Account.
    NewMyAccount_MyAccount.png
  2.  On the right-hand side, click "Add Users" or “Manage Users” in the Account User section depending on what you want to do..
    Add users
  3.  Fill out the required fields for the new user, including selecting their role, then click Save.
    MY account

Now you have multiple people able to use your account but without you having to give out your login credentials.  

Eric_G

85 Comments

I was recently added to my co-workers account. 
I used my e-mail & created a password on their account-

but when i went to login in with that same information it didnt recognize the email/password.

So, after trying multiple times, i decided to create a new account on my own (now on a 60day trial) and im still not shared with the contacts my co worker had previously tried to connect me with on her own account.

How can i fix this issue?

Thanks,

SB

Hi, just to throw in my 2 cents. I also could really use a limited-use multiuser function. 

Honored Contributor

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for your feedback!  We'll definitely let you guys know when we start introducing new functionality to the Multi-User system!

Honored Contributor

Hi Sienna,

Can you please shoot us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information:

Your coworkers Constant Contact Login

The Username you created within their account

Then your new Username you created

And please reference this post

We'll take a look into this for you!

Thanks!

Visitor
The State/Province dropdown menu under Edit Account User is missing Washington, DC