cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Multiple Users To Your Account

Advisor

UpdatedMarch 2018

Many account owners find the need to give others access to their Constant Contact account, however some may be afraid to give full access to personal and/or sensitive information stored within the account. Fear no more! It is now possible for you to create additional user log-ins for your account with varying levels of access and provide them with their own login credentials.

You can assign a role to your additional users to restrict their access in the account while allowing them to contribute to the campaign.  The roles available for your account are:

There are different ways each user will be limited depends on the assigned role. If you're not sure which role to assign to someone, check out what an Account Manager can do, and what a Campaign Creator can do.

The number of additional users available depends on your pricing package. See how many users you can add by going to the upper right corner of your screen and clicking the Profile Icon and then Plans & Pricing.

As an account owner, you can add additional users to your account, edit the user information, and deactivate users that no longer need access (they can be reactivated later).   Here is how:

1. Click the Profile Icon and then My Account.
    NewMyAccount_MyAccount.png
  2.  On the right-hand side, click "Add Users" or “Manage Users” in the Account User section depending on what you want to do..
    Add users
  3.  Fill out the required fields for the new user, including selecting their role, then click Save.
    MY account

Now you have multiple people able to use your account but without you having to give out your login credentials.  

Eric_G

85 Comments
I am trying to add new users and I hit submit. The screen reloads but the fields are blanked. I go to the Manage Account Users and nothing is different. What am I doing wrong? I am using Firefox.
Also I submitted this through the "Multiuser Feedback" and I do not think it should have landed in "New Idea" Side Note: I have to wait 480 seconds to post this message due to "Post Flooding." This is my second post in a couple of minutes.
Honored Contributor

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry that you are having difficulty adding a new user into your account. I was just able to create myself as a new user in your account using Chrome ( I deactivated myself).

Have you tried using another browser?  I'm not hearing of any one else having this difficulty.

Thank you!

I'll have to try Chrome.  Thanks for the help!

Hello, No where does it state that when you add a user that they will not be sent an email providing login user name and a link to reset the password. This is pretty much industry standard. Also, it would be great that your tech support to know this so I don't have to wait 2 days to get one tech support person who actually knows whats going on. Either set up the email system or educate the tech support.