cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Augment Your Marketing With Email Plus: Automation & Action Blocks

Seeing is believing, right? But how do you go from seeing to believing? Building your brand and getting your message out there is one half of the initiative, but ultimately what we want is for our audience to engage with us. How do we create opportunities for engagement?

Email Plus. The plan that takes your marketing to the next level. Email Plus offers a whole suite of products and features you can’t access in the standard plan There’s a lot to dig into, but let’s focus on a couple of great features this time around: Email Automation and Action Blocks.

Email Automation

For most small business owners, marketing can take a backseat to actually running a business. You only have so much time in a day. We say, let it take a backseat! Email Automation is a way for businesses to stay engaged with their contacts without having to be chained to the computer all the time. Some ways in which you can engage your audience with automation include:

• Welcome Emails - Introduce your brand with a big splash, welcoming your new audience members to the fold. You can craft multiple Welcome Emails if you have a diverse contact portfolio and set the email to trigger when they sign up.

• Birthdays/Anniversaries - Who doesn’t like being celebrated? Of course, if you cater to hundreds or thousands of people it can be hard to keep track of all those birthdays! Email Plus makes it easy with birthday reminders and anniversary callouts (i.e. as when they first joined your mailing list). Use these as opportunities to offer special promotions!

Action Blocks

The email is opened, but how do you prolong the moment before you end up in the pile of read emails? Action Blocks drive… action! Whether you’re launching your monthly newsletter or promoting an upcoming event, Action Blocks create opportunities for your audience to follow up with you. For example:

• Eventbrite Action Block - Integrate with your Eventbrite account and drop your upcoming event right into your email! Reporting allows you to see how many tickets were generated from your email promotion. 

• Donation Action Block - This block is especially helpful to nonprofits. It may look simple on the outside, but after clicking, the contact is taken to a customized landing page where they can make a donation. Drive traffic to the causes that matter most to you! 

Visibility is great, but engagement drives results! Try out Email Plus today and take your email marketing to the next level.

Nick_S.

Hey! I'm Nick and I am the Social Media & Content Manager for the Community and Social Care team here at Constant Contact, aka @CTCTHelp on Twitter. When I'm not at work you can find me kayaking, hiking, and reading.